Supreme Court notice to CBI on Jagan’s bail pleaAugust 9th, 2012 - 1:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 9 (IANS) The Supreme Court Thursday issued notice to the CBI on jailed MP Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy’s plea for bail in a disproportionate assets case.
An apex court bench headed by Justice Aftab Alam, however, dismissed Jaganmohan’s plea challenging his arrest.
Jaganmohan has challenged the denial of bail by the Andhra Pradesh High Court in June.
The YSR Congress Party leader and Kadapa MP was arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) May 27.
- Supreme Court notice to CBI on Jagan's bail plea (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Jagan facing charges in three cases, CBI tells SC - Sep 14, 2012
- Supreme Court notices to six Andhra ministers (Lead) - Mar 12, 2012
- Supreme Court notice on favours to Jaganmohan's firms - Mar 12, 2012
- Court refuses anticipatory bail to Jagan - May 24, 2012
- Court dismisses Jagan's bail plea - Jun 01, 2012
- Hearing on Jagan's bail plea adjourned to May 31 - May 29, 2012
- Jagan arrested in assets case - May 27, 2012
- Supreme Court notices to six Andhra ministers (Second Lead) - Mar 12, 2012
- Jagan's bail plea dismissed, court reserves order (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Jagan aide Vijay Sai Reddy gets bail - Apr 13, 2012
- Jagan judicial custody extended till July 4 - Jun 25, 2012
- Jagan's aide again released on bail - Apr 30, 2012
- CBI charge sheets Jagan, 12 others - Mar 31, 2012
- Court sends Jagan to CBI custody for five days (Lead) - Jun 02, 2012
Tags: aftab, alam, andhra pradesh high court, apex, apex court, assets, bail plea, cbi, central bureau of investigation, congress party, court bench, denial, jagan, kadapa, mp, New Delhi, party leader, supreme court, ysr