Supreme Court denies bail to Bangalore blast accusedJanuary 3rd, 2012 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 3 (IANS) The Supreme Court Tuesday dismissed the bail plea of Peoples Democratic Party chairman Abdul Nazir Maudani, who is an accused in the 2008 Bangalore blast case.
While rejecting his bail plea, an apex court bench headed by Justice P. Sathasivam said: “We are not inclined to enlarge him on bail.”
It also rejected his plea to be sent to Kerala for treatment and directed the Karnataka government to provide him all the treatment needed for his ailments.
Maudani was arrested Aug 17, 2010, in connection with the conspiracy for the Bangalore bomb blast.
- Maudany denied bail in Bangalore blast case (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Maudany denied bail in Bangalore blast case (Second Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- As judges differ, Maudany's bail plea is sent to chief justice (Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Bangalore blast case: Split verdict on Maudany's bail plea - May 04, 2011
- Supreme Court refuses to take up Maudany's plea (Lead) - Aug 17, 2010
- Maudany's bail plea not taken up by Supreme Court - Aug 17, 2010
- Court rejects Maudany's bail plea - Feb 11, 2011
- I am being framed: PDP chief Maudany - Aug 03, 2010
- Court rejects Maudany's bail plea - Sep 13, 2010
- SC split verdict on Madani's bail plea in Bangalore blast case - May 04, 2011
- Maudany's supporters vow to resist his arrest - Jul 09, 2010
- Tension rises around PDP campus in Kerala - Aug 14, 2010
- Maudany's judicial custody extended till Sep - Sep 14, 2010
- Court rejects Maudany's plea to quash charges - Sep 09, 2010
- PDP chief Maudany arrested - Aug 17, 2010