Sunny Sunday in Delhi, cloudy Monday likely (Lead)May 6th, 2012 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 6 (IANS) The skies were clear and sunny in the capital Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 39.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of the season.
The day’s minimum temperature was 25.4 degrees, average for this time of the season. The humidity levels wavered between a high of 54 and a low of 22 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the skies will be partly cloudy and thunder is expected in some areas Monday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 40 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Saturday’s maximum temperature was a notch above average at 39.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 24.4 degrees, a notch below average.
- Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Warm Saturday for Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- Hot, humid Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, partly cloudy sky expected Tuesday (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, similar weather expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, mercury to rise Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Sultry Sunday in Delhi, some rain expected Monday (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Delhi has humid day, rain forecast Saturday (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012