Summons not served on Ruia, four others: CounselJanuary 27th, 2012 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 27 (IANS) Summons have not been served on Ravi Ruia and four other corporate honchos, defence counsel told a special CBI court hearing the 2G spectrum scam Friday.
The special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court last month had issued summons to Ravi Ruia, Anshuman Ruia, I.P. Khaitan, Kiran Khaitan and Vikas Saraf and three companies. But defence counsel appearing for the five individuals told the court that summons were not served on their clients.
None of the corporate honchos appeared in court Friday.
- Ravi Ruia, three others issued fresh summons in 2G case - Jan 27, 2012
- 2G Scam: Ravi Ruia, three others issued fresh summons (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Court permits Essar, loop promoters to visit abroad - May 31, 2012
- 2G: Ravi Ruia, three others skip court again - Mar 17, 2012
- 2G: Ravi Ruia, three others exempted from Wednesday's personal appearance (Lead) - Feb 22, 2012
- 2G: Ravi Ruia, three others exempted from personal appearance - Feb 22, 2012
- 2G: Arguments on charges against Essar, Loop Thursday - May 02, 2012
- 2G case: Charges framed against Essar, Loop promoters (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- Loop, Essar promoters move bail pleas in 2G case (Lead) - Mar 31, 2012
- 2G: Ravi Ruia, three others appear before court - Mar 31, 2012
- Essar, Loop deny violation of licence guidelines - Jan 27, 2012
- 2G: Arguments on charges against Essar, Loop promoters from May 3 - Apr 21, 2012
- Timeline of the 2G case - Feb 04, 2012
- 2G scam: A chronology - Feb 02, 2012
- 2G: Loop Telecom, Essar move high court - Jan 05, 2012