Sufi dance and music at JamiaDecember 8th, 2010 - 4:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 8 (IANS) The Jamia Millia Islamia University will organise a Sufi dance and music programme where a Mawlawiyah group from the Arab Republic of Egypt would perform, an official said Wednesday.
The programme, organised by the India Arab Cultural Centre (IACC) of the university, is scheduled to be held Dec 9 at 5 p.m. on the university campus.
The IACC earlier organised dance and music programmes where troupes from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Qatar and Syria participated.
- Jamia to host sufi programme at Delhi arts festival - Dec 07, 2010
- Jamia to host 3rd Arab film fest - Nov 19, 2011
- Abu Dhabi varsity to promote multicultural harmony - May 30, 2012
- Global Sufi music fest in capital - Feb 04, 2012
- Jamia Milia to organise Arab film fest - Oct 22, 2010
- Two of M.F. Husain's works feature in Doha auction - Dec 01, 2010
- Social media powering modern protests, note experts - Apr 17, 2012
- Sufi singer Zila Khan to perform at Jamia - Feb 07, 2011
- Jamia vice chancellor to 'play' a new role - Feb 25, 2011
- Jamia to conduct UGC NET Saturday - Dec 22, 2011
- Jamia's northeast musical fest enthralls - Feb 17, 2012
- Northeast musical fest enthralls Jamia crowd - Feb 18, 2012
- Arab students in Delhi rejoice with Egyptian people - Feb 12, 2011
- Dubai Hospital to be permanent training venue of IAEA - Feb 23, 2011
- Jamia to organise book donation camp - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: arab republic of egypt, dance and music, iacc, India, jamia millia islamia university, jordan, lebanon, morocco, music programmes, New Delhi, palestine, qatar, republic of egypt, sufi dance, syria