Success isn’t everything: Naomi WattsJanuary 20th, 2012 - 6:50 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20 (IANS) Actress Naomi Watts does not believe that success is “everything” and finds life in Hollywood “uncertain”.
“Acting is such an uncertain kind of life. You struggle so much at the beginning of your career - at least I did - and then you suddenly find yourself working all the time and after six or seven years you realise that maybe work and success isn’t everything,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 43-year-old as saying.
Naomi was recently seen in Clint Eastwood’s “J. Edgar” opposite Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Watts to star in John Edgar Hoover's biopic - Jan 29, 2011
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012
- 'J. Edgar' - a sympathetic, non-judgmental portrait (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- Eastwood to be honoured for cinematic contribution - Sep 13, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes - Feb 17, 2011
- Eastwood wants Dicaprio, Beyonce in 'A Star Is Born' - Jun 29, 2011
- I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprio - Dec 16, 2011
- Cruise in 'A Star Is Born'? - Mar 13, 2012
- Cooper not doing 'A Star is Born' remake - Aug 26, 2012
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Eastwood's family to get their own reality show - Mar 16, 2012
- DiCaprio to play FBI Chief in next? - Apr 01, 2010