Student kills himself after mother’s scoldingMarch 10th, 2012 - 11:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 10 (IANS) A 16-year-old class 10 student committed suicide by hanging himself after his mother scolded him for not paying proper attention to his studies, said police Saturday.
Ravi was found hanging from a ceiling fan inside the house in east Delhi’s Mansarovar Park Friday night, said a police official.
No suicide note was recovered.
Ravi, whose class 10 class examinations were going on, was scolded by his mother Friday evening.
“After that her mother, Madhu, went to a nearby vegetable market. When she returned, she found him hanging,” said the official.
Ravi studied in Arvachin Public School in Vivek Vihar.
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- MCA student hangs himself after father's scolding - Sep 16, 2011
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene - Feb 09, 2012
- Denied money for alcohol, youth commits suicide - Feb 01, 2011
- Woman commits suicide in Delhi - May 03, 2011
- Court denies anticipatory bail to Kanda - Aug 17, 2012
- Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- Girl attempts suicide after obscene MMS clip circulated - Dec 31, 2011
- Student commits suicide - Feb 05, 2012
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- MCA student commits suicide - Sep 10, 2010