Student jumps to death from high-rise buildingMarch 18th, 2008 - 10:41 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 18 (IANS) A 21-year-old student of journalism Tuesday allegedly committed suicide by jumping from a high-rise building in south Delhi. Siddharth Nagar, a student of mass communication, jumped from the fifth floor of the Eros Tower in Nehru Place in south Delhi after he parked his car there in the afternoon. No suicide note was recovered from him.
The police said the victim lived in East of Kailash with his mother, while his father, a brigadier, is posted in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
“We have registered a case and are investigating the reason behind his extreme step,” said a police officer.
- Engineering girl student commits suicide - May 21, 2012
- Finn man commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi Metro station (Second Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Man falls from highrise, dies - Apr 26, 2011
- Woman commits suicide over husband's affairs (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- Student commits suicide by jumping off Metro station - Feb 15, 2011
- Class 9 boy jumps off building, dies - Sep 06, 2012
- Track record (To go with Metro suicide story) - Mar 13, 2012
- Pregnant woman commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 19, 2012
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- Sick businessman commits suicide - Jan 24, 2012
- Man jumps off highrise, dies - Apr 27, 2011
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 04, 2011
- Kolkata student jumps to death - Dec 07, 2010