Student hangs himself in DelhiMarch 26th, 2008 - 10:49 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 26 (IANS) A 22-year-old student of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Delhi allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself after failing in examination of one subject, the police said Wednesday. Ajay was found hanging from the ceiling fan late Tuesday in his Khajoori Khas home in northeast Delhi, where he lived with his father Om Prakash. His mother and siblings live in an Uttar Pradesh village.
The victim was a student of ITI Nandnagri.
The police said Prakash’s father took him to Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead. The hospital authorities informed the police.
“We have not recovered any suicide note from the deceased or during the search of his house. Ajay’s father told us that he had failed in one of the exams,” said a police officer.
- Two men commit suicide in Delhi - Mar 24, 2011
- Youth commits suicide over family dispute - Jan 21, 2011
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene - Feb 09, 2012
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Denied to watch a TV show, 9-year-old hangs herself - Jun 12, 2012
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- AIIMS students to resume agitation if demands not met - Mar 10, 2012
- Student commits suicide - Feb 05, 2012
- Medical student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 04, 2012
- VHP worker shot at in Delhi - Aug 23, 2011
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Class 10 student commits suicide - Aug 11, 2010
- Horrible week for Karnataka students: Girl made to beg, two dead - Mar 28, 2012