Stone never expected to get ‘Help’October 3rd, 2011 - 9:53 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 3 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone says she was surprised after getting a role in “The Help”.
Stone plays a role of journalist named Eugenia Phelan in the movie directed by Tate Taylor.
“The job came in and I was like, ‘I’ve got to do this.’ I didn’t think they’d actually take a chance on me. I never think that.
“It’s so exciting when it happens and I’m never ready and I’m never prepared and I can’t ever play it - but I try. But the thing is, it didn’t feel any different than doing a comedy. I credit a lot of that to Tate Taylor, the director. He was always having fun and being goofy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Acting keeps Pattinson young - Nov 20, 2011
- Stone felt pressure because of mom - Oct 24, 2011
- Hathaway felt pressure while filming 'One Day' - Sep 11, 2011
- Taylor Swift humiliates John Mayer - Jun 07, 2012
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Emily Blunt eyes Bond role - Mar 08, 2012
- Jason Segal wants to play 'bad guy' role - Jun 13, 2011
- When Liz Taylor didn't return Donatella's ring - Jun 04, 2012
- Mila Kunis enjoys playing 'bitch' - Jul 30, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Paloma Faith doesn't believe in marriage - Jul 06, 2012
- Stone struggled to find stage name - Aug 30, 2012
- Stevie Wonder not keen on drugs - Sep 01, 2012
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012