Stewart, Pattinson to work again?May 20th, 2012 - 3:51 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 20 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart admits she’s dying to work with her beau Robert Pattinson again.
“I’m dying to make another movie with Rob, I think that we’re a good team,” showbizspy.com quoted her as saying.
The couple was seen in “Twilight” series.
Asked if she wants to feature with him in an adaptation of the book “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Stewart said: “I haven’t read the book yet - so I don’t know.”
“I think whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious. So maybe! I just haven’t read it, so I don’t know what it is, but I would love to work with him again.”
- Stewart wants to work with Pattinson - May 17, 2012
- Kellan Lutz wants more 'Twilight' film - Feb 11, 2012
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Emma Watson in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' movie? - Jul 23, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Katy Perry follows Pattinson - Apr 12, 2012
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart love riding bicycles - Jan 31, 2011
- Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn - Jun 11, 2010
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson split affecting 'Breaking Dawn.. 2' promotion plans - Aug 31, 2012
- Stewart upset with edited sex scene - May 13, 2012
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011