Stallone sells new houseApril 22nd, 2012 - 2:49 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 22 (IANS) Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone is selling his luxury home in California less than two years after buying it.
The star paid 4.5 million dollars for the four-bedroom property in Coachella Valley in January 2010, but November 2011 he put the mansion on the market for the same price, contactmusic.com reports.
The house is spread across half an acre and boasts four bedrooms, manicured lawns and an outdoor swimming pool. The property is yet to attract a buyer.
- Angelina, Pitt's mansion up for sale - Aug 24, 2011
- Rupert Murdoch sells his Long Island mansion for $9.1 million - Sep 27, 2011
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Hire Paris Hilton's former party pad at $20K a month! - Apr 22, 2011
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Anna Kournikova selling her mansion for $9.4 million - May 14, 2011
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Witherspoon buys $7 mn house - Dec 06, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Sacha Baron Cohen buys $18.9 mn Hollywood home - Aug 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham's home? - Mar 27, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Taylor Swift to buy $3.5 mn mansion? - Apr 24, 2011