Stage set for J&K; Rally next weekendJune 23rd, 2012 - 10:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 23 (IANS) The J&K; Bank Mughal Rally is a week away with Team Mahindra, Maruti and Tata zooming in to Srinagar to battle it out in the race’s third edition.
The road travelled by the icons of Mughal history is all set to become the battleground for the clash of the titans on India’s motorsport circuit.
The race will take place on the same road used by the legendary Akbar and later Mughal emperors, crossing through the sylvan Pir Panjal range of the Western Himalayas in Jammu and Kashmir.
- India's auto giants to battle it out in J&K; Rally - Jun 06, 2012
- Kashmir's Mughal motor rally to have bikes too - Apr 15, 2012
- 'King of racers' aims to conquer Mughal rally - Jun 23, 2011
- Raid-de-Himalaya rally set to begin Oct 1 - Sep 18, 2011
- The king is modest in tiring triumph - Oct 17, 2011
- Six-time 'Raid' winner in top gear again - Oct 10, 2011
- National TSD Rally championship launched - Aug 14, 2012
- Mughal Road Car Rally navigator dies of injuries - Jul 03, 2012
- Kashmir car rally driver killed in crash, aide critical (Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- Rana, Frauwallner seal mountain rally honours - Oct 17, 2011
- Suresh, Ashish win Raid-de-Himalaya rally - Oct 16, 2010
- Motorsport enthusiasts excited ahead of South India Rally - Jun 16, 2011
- Rains, landslides force changes in Himalayan motor rally - Oct 06, 2010
- JK Asia Series to run in Europe (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Bumpy ride for Karthikeyan and Chandhok - Oct 23, 2011