SriLankan Airlines chooses Kerala IT firm’s softwareFebruary 18th, 2009 - 7:24 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Feb 18 (IANS) SriLankan Airlines, the national carrier of the island nation, has opted for the city-based IBS Group’s software ‘iFly Loyalty’ for handling its frequent flier programme and customer relationship management functions, the IT firm said here Wednesday.
“iFly is a new generation IT solution developed specifically for the evolving airline industry, and will set new standards in the market,” IBS Group chairman and chief executive V.K. Mathews said in an official release.
The software would support the airline’s new frequent flier programme ‘FlySmiles’.
Added Mohamed Fazeel, SriLankan Airlines’ head of worldwide sales: “It’s extremely important to have the very best support system, and we are pleased to have IBS’ iFly Loyalty.”
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Japanese Airline Amakusa adopts IBS solution - Apr 13, 2010
- SriLankan Airlines to join global airline alliance - Jun 11, 2012
- Britain's second largest airline bmi opts for Technopark IT solution - Feb 03, 2009
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- Malaysia Airlines chooses Kerala IT firm's software - Apr 30, 2009
- Malaysia Airlines opts for IBS crew management solution - Jun 30, 2009
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
- SriLankan to fly daily to Beijing, Shanghai - Jul 08, 2012
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- Kerala IT firm wins global air cargo award - Sep 06, 2012
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010