Spurned lover kidnaps woman’s child, heldDecember 15th, 2008 - 11:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 15 (IANS) A salesman was arrested for allegedly kidnapping an eight-year-old boy, after the child’s mother spurned his advances, the police said Monday. Vicky Saxena, 25, was arrested for kidnapping Pawan Srivastava Saturday from outside his Amar Colony house in south Delhi, the police said.
Saxena was arrested Sunday after the victim’s family said that they suspected the salesman’s hand in the kidnapping.
“He proposed the woman to marry him. But she turned his proposal down and Saxena kidnapped her son,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police (southeast Delhi) Ajay Choudhary.
- Kidnapped Delhi boy rescued, abductors arrested - Sep 20, 2012
- Three arrested for kidnapping child - Jan 18, 2012
- Two arrested for kidnapping boy from Punjab - Aug 23, 2012
- Man held for abducting boy, throwing him before train - Feb 03, 2011
- Four more held for air force employee's killing - Sep 11, 2012
- Falak case: Two accused have prostitution racket links - Feb 09, 2012
- Three held for kidnapping boy for ransom - May 23, 2012
- Court seeks police response on Amar aide's bail plea - Nov 09, 2011
- Cash-for-votes scam: Sanjeev Saxena arrested - Jul 17, 2011
- Maid arrested for kidnapping employer's son - May 02, 2011
- Industrialist's kidnapped son found killed - Oct 15, 2011
- Couple held for killing scientist's son (Second Lead) - Jun 18, 2011
- Man held for sodomising, killing minor - Apr 12, 2011
- Cash-for-votes scam: Amar Singh aide in police custody (Lead) - Jul 18, 2011
- Graduate held for impersonation - Jun 03, 2011