Spots to watch William wedding procession on hireMarch 28th, 2011 - 7:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 28 (IANS) Balconies, rooms with glass windows and rooftops that would offer a great view of the wedding procession of Prince William are now on hire for as high as 100,000 pounds.
William will wed Kate Middleton at the Westminster Abbey April 29.
A horse-drawn carriage will take the prince and his bride to Buckingham Palace after the ceremony.
Property owners, including religious groups, charities and government departments, are now offering space along the route, the Daily Express reported.
The most-wanted spot is the Sanctuary beside Westminster Abbey that offers a view of its west entrance.
Another spot in a 19th century Gothic building - with nine rooms and four balconies - is on offer for 100,000 pounds.
The nearby National Iranian Oil Company will hire out two of its offices on the second and third floors, also overlooking the west entrance of the abbey, for the same amount.
The cheapest is a 60-pounds-per-person breakfast spot for 500 guests in a windowless lecture hall at the Methodist Central Hall. The building’s rooftop looks down on the west entrance.
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
- Wills, Kate's 'balcony kiss' key wedding moment! - Jan 06, 2011
- Prince William to arrive at wedding venue on horseback? - Apr 02, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton to arrive at wedding venue in car damaged by protests - Mar 22, 2011
- William helped seize cocaine worth 40 mn pounds - Apr 27, 2011
- Papa Johns creates special Royal Wedding pizza - Apr 19, 2011
- Royal wedding parties to yield 140 tonnes of trash - Apr 28, 2011
- Prince William enjoys a night out with close friend - Jun 11, 2012
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- London hotels cashing in on royal wedding fever - Dec 05, 2010
- Royal wedding route Kate Middleton will take to Abbey revealed - Jan 06, 2011