Sports journalist Gautam Sathe deadOctober 21st, 2011 - 10:26 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 21 (IANS) Senior sports journalist Gautam Sathe passed away in Thane city late Thursday, apparently after an epileptic attack, family sources said Friday.
Sathe, who had been working for the United News of India (UNI) since over 10 years, was 42. He is survived by his wife, mother, brother and sister.
His funeral is likely to be held Saturday. Sathe, an epileptic, was found lying on the floor by his wife and was rushed to a hospital where he was declared dead.
- Engineering girl student commits suicide - May 21, 2012
- Mamata condemns murder of Mumbai scribe - Jun 11, 2011
- Sonia condoles Vasant Sathe's death - Sep 24, 2011
- Prime minister condoles Sathe's death - Sep 24, 2011
- Drunken son kills mother - Feb 05, 2011
- Parents, five relatives get jail for human sacrifice of two kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Veer Savarkar's son Vishwas dead - Sep 17, 2010
- Man kills brother, sister-in-law over property dispute - Jul 13, 2010
- Man shot dead in south Delhi - Feb 05, 2011
- Mumbai triple blasts toll rises to 20 (Lead) - Jul 19, 2011
- Sports commentator Jim Huber dies - Jan 03, 2012
- Senior Mid Day crime journalist shot dead (Lead) - Jun 11, 2011
- Deshmukh dies in Chennai, mourned by leaders, Bollywood (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Former Mumbai police commissioner Hasan Gafoor dead (Lead) - Mar 12, 2012
- Spurned teenager kills girl, shoots himself too - Sep 30, 2009