Spoilsport SMS reveals ‘Ghajini’ climaxDecember 22nd, 2008 - 4:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 22(IANS) Just when the audiences started queuing up for booking their tickets for Aamir Khan-starrer “Ghajini”, a chain SMS started playing spoilsport by revealing what could possibly be the climax of the film.“Someone killed Aamir’s girlfriend and he lost his memory. Then he tries to find out the killer. Suspense… Aamir himself is the killer. Now enjoy ‘Ghajini’!” says the SMS that has been doing the rounds on the mobile phones for the past few days.
Whether the SMS is true would only be clear once the film releases Friday. However, several people have received this SMS through known as well as unknown sources.
Says 22-year-old Surbhi Pant: “I received this SMS a few days back. I was very irritated after reading it because I wanted to watch the film. Now I don’t know if it is true or not. Just in case this is the story of the film, I would be really disappointed, as I know the plot now. Eventually, I thought I should forward it to all my friends.”
The film is the much-hyped Hindi remake of director A.R. Murugadoss’ Tamil hit with the same name.
While the original “Ghajini” featured southern actor Surya Sivakumar along with actress Asin Thottumkal, Murugadoss cast Aamir to play the main lead in the Hindi version and repeats Asin in female lead.
“Ghajini” is the love story of a rich businessman Sanjay Singhania (Aamir) and a model Kalpana (Asin). The story takes a U-turn when Kalpana is murdered and Sanjay suffers temporary amnesia due to a brain injury. Sanjay’s character sets out to take revenge from those responsible for Kalpana’s death.
While in the Tamil version of “Ghajini”, Sanjay finds the murderer and completes his revenge by killing him; the ending has been altered in the Hindi version.
- Akshay Kumar In Ghajini Director's Next, Vipul Shah To Produce - Jun 15, 2010
- Aamir's performance makes 'Ghajini' worth a watch (IANS Film Review) - Dec 25, 2008
- Southern film industry can wait: Asin Thottumkal - Mar 20, 2012
- 'Ghajini' - a man's pursuit of vendetta (IANS Preview) - Dec 23, 2008
- 'Velayutham' is special: Tamil star Vijay - Oct 16, 2011
- Asin wants to reach masses with commercial films - Jul 05, 2012
- Remakes help me reach out to more people: Asin - Oct 10, 2010
- Serial kisser tag irritating: Emraan Hashmi (Film Snippets) - Jun 15, 2011
- Salman starrer 'Bodyguard' remake not called 'My Love Story' - Jan 20, 2011
- Asin wants to do only commercial movies - Mar 22, 2012
- Asin wants to move beyond comedy (With Images) - Jul 22, 2012
- Clash Between Suriya And Hrithik! - Oct 18, 2010
- Manmadhan Ambu Will Be Dubbed In Hindi And Telugu - Oct 29, 2010
- Surya teams up with Shruti Haasan - Feb 20, 2010
- Imran on what sets SRK, Aamir and Salman apart (Movie Snippets) - Sep 02, 2011