Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremonyJuly 20th, 2012 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 20 (IANS) The Spice Girls are reportedly planning a comeback for the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
Apparently Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm are “95 percent” confirmed to perform at the closing event, reports contactmusic.com.
The group has not sung together since 2008, but could join George Michael, The Who, Take That, Emeli Sande and Jessie J for the closing ceremony.
The London Games will be held from July 27 to Aug 12.
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for inspiring women - Mar 12, 2011
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for changing British music - Mar 12, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls not reuniting for tour: Melanie - Jun 14, 2010
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls call fan support for Olympics 2012 gig - Oct 18, 2010