Sperm donation is a good cause: RanbirJune 20th, 2012 - 6:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 20 (IANS) Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who enthralled the audiences with his performance in “Rockstar”, feels that sperm donation is a good cause.
“Sperm donation is a good thing. After all you are helping someone,” the 30-years-old told reporters Tuesday when he was asked how he feels about sperm donation.
Ever since the movie “Vicky Donor” has come out, sperm donation has become one of the most talked about issues. In fact, during an act at the International Indian Film Academy awards in Singapore, Shahid Kapoor pulled Ranbir’s leg saying he should donate sperm.
“When Shahid wanted me to donate sperm, I was backstage and I could not do it. So now it is on my priority list to donate sperm to him,” said Ranbir humorously.
He was talking on the sidelines of the screening of Anurag Kashyap’s directorial venture “Gangs of Wasseypur”.
Those who couldn’t enjoy the Shahid-Ranbir live performance at IIFA, they can watch it on the small screen. It will be broadcast on Star Plus July 7.
- Ranbir redefining stardom: Nawazuddin - Aug 08, 2012
- Awards are important, says SRK - Jan 14, 2012
- Unconventional films are a safe bet: VJ Ayushmann - Mar 14, 2012
- More than awards, Ranbir wants lot of people to see 'Barfi!' - Sep 13, 2012
- Rishi, Ranbir to perform together at IIFA? - Jun 01, 2012
- 'Joker' release date not shifted: Kunder (Movie Snippets) - May 15, 2012
- Small films bigger than Rs.100 crore grossers: Priyanka - Jun 19, 2012
- Never a dull moment in 'Vicky Donor' (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Apr 21, 2012
- 'Rockstar' fails to pull heartstrings, but Ranbir wows (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Nov 11, 2011
- John Abraham believes in sperm donation - Mar 08, 2012
- Ayushmann wants to go with the audiences' choice - May 25, 2012
- 'Vicky Donor' earns Rs.13.40 crore, Shoojit Sircar ecstatic - Apr 25, 2012
- 'Rockstar' is soul stirring: Anurag Kashyap - Nov 11, 2011
- Ayushmann turns composer, singer for 'Vicky Donor' - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Sperm donation common, people keep mum' - Mar 25, 2012