Speeding BMW injures four in DelhiMarch 30th, 2008 - 6:23 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) A young man claiming to be the grandson of a former Punjab chief minister Sunday rammed his BMW car in a stationary truck in New Delhi, injuring four labourers, the police said. Gurmeet Singh, 28, driving his BMW car in an inebriated state hit the truck about 4 a.m. Sunday. The truck was parked with a punctured tyre on a side of the Ring Road in southwest Delhi.
Four labourers who were replacing the tyre of the loaded truck were injured. “They were rushed to the Safdarjung Hospital, outside which the accident occurred,” a police official said.
One of the injured was stated to be in a critical condition, the official said.
“Singh has claimed to be the grandson of former Punjab chief minister Darbara Singh. He has been arrested and a case is registered against him,” the official added.
- Three mowed down by truck - Nov 03, 2011
- Speeding BMW car injures four in Delhi - Mar 30, 2008
- Yuvraj's bag robbed from car - May 28, 2011
- BMW kills two, injures four - May 05, 2012
- Six killed in Delhi road accidents (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012
- 27 killed, 29 injured in Maharashtra accident (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Police official among three nabbed for car lifting - Jan 02, 2011
- Daimler India's Bharat Benz trucks to roll on JK Tyres - Feb 06, 2012
- Two die in Yamuna Expressway accident - Aug 31, 2012
- Six die in car crash near Mathura - Apr 09, 2012
- Two gangsters shot dead in Punjab shootout - Dec 03, 2010
- Three killed in Delhi road accidents - Sep 04, 2010
- Four of family killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 05, 2011
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Four labourers hit by speeding BMW in Delhi, one critical - Mar 30, 2008