Special feast for school kids in Madhya Pradesh on I-DayAugust 14th, 2008 - 1:11 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Aug 14 (IANS) Students of primary and middle classes in all government schools in Madhya Pradesh will be treated to a special feast this Independence Day, officials said. The feast is being organised for students of government and government-aided primary and middle schools, Sachin Sinha, mid-day meal programme coordinator, told IANS.
Either sabzi-puri-kheer or sabzi-puri-halwa and laddus will be served to the students on this special occasion.
“The district collectors and the chief executive officers have also been asked to participate in the feast by visiting any school in their respective jurisdiction,” the official said.
- Lizard in midday meal: Goa orders probe - Sep 13, 2011
- Raja, Kalmadi relish paneer, kheer, halwa... - Jan 01, 2012
- 53 students taken ill after mid-day meal - Jul 16, 2011
- Mid-day meal menu changed in Madhya Pradesh - Nov 02, 2009
- Computers to monitor midday meal scheme - Aug 02, 2011
- 83 children fall ill after eating mid-day meals - Feb 14, 2010
- 11 government school students hospitalised in Goa - Jun 15, 2011
- Special kitchens for Haryana schools - Oct 10, 2010
- 48 students fall ill after having mid-day meal - Jul 14, 2011
- Bihar to bring IT to madrassas - Jun 26, 2012
- Skipping census duty will land Goa teachers in jail - Mar 24, 2010
- Good news from Kashmir: Education back on rail - Jan 29, 2012
- Centralised kitchens in Pubjab for mid-day meals - Jul 10, 2011
- Maharashtra probing 140,000 fake school students scam - Sep 15, 2011
- Wild jumbos gatecrash school to party - Aug 31, 2011