Spears’s spokesperson denies her engagement rumourApril 26th, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 26 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears’s spokesperson denied rumours that the pop star is going to wed again after she was photographed wearing a ring on her left hand.
Spears was spotted wearing the ring Friday sparking off rumours that she is set to marry her agent and boyfriend of two years Jason Trawick, reports dailystar.co.uk.
But her representative said that the singer is not heading down the aisle anytime soon, telling EOnline.com the reports are “completely not true”, before adding “It’s not an engagement ring”.
- Britney wants a low key wedding - Aug 31, 2010
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney's beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
- Britney gearing up for third wedding - Aug 26, 2010
- Spears may sign $15 mn deal to judge 'X Factor' - Apr 12, 2012
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney Spears was the 'maid of honor' for Brett & Frank's wedding - Jan 31, 2011
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010