Spears may sign $15 mn deal to judge ‘X Factor’April 12th, 2012 - 4:05 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 12 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is said to be finalising a $15 million deal to appear on talent show “The X Factor” as a judge.
Contactmusic.com reports that the singer has been in talks to take a seat alongside Simon Cowell and producer Antonio ‘L.A.’ Reid on the show.
“Both camps were back and forth on the money but now they have finally come to agreement on the fee,” a source told eonline.com.
“That was the big sticking point and now, thankfully, it’s been sorted. All they need to do now is work out the smaller points. The fact the money is now set means that there is nothing stopping this from becoming a reality,” added the source.
Fans fear that the pop star would be too fragile to handle the pressure of the publicity surrounding the show, but reports suggest her fiance, Jason Trawick, will be by her side.
“Jason is expected to be there every day when Britney is on the set. He is her rock and will help guide her through the process. He is the person she trusts the most,” added the source.
- Janet Jackson refuses 'X-Factor' - Mar 04, 2012
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears has psoriasis? - Sep 21, 2012
- Britney Spears' beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Britney 'to take legal action over domestic violence reports' - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears cheers Roshon! - Mar 21, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Britney's beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
- Spears' boyfriend designing engagement ring - Sep 14, 2011