Spears may share kids’ custody with FederlineApril 18th, 2011 - 6:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears might get the joint custody of her sons — Sean Preston, five, and four-year-old Jayden — as she has reportedly reached an amicable deal with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
According to a source, Federline now has “no qualms” about sharing custody. The deal just needs to be approved by a judge, reports express.co.uk.
Federline won custody of his sons after Spears’s public meltdown in 2008.
Meanwhile, Spears is set to take her kids on her “Femme Fatale” comeback tour which kicks off in June. She will be accompanied by her current agent boyfriend Jason Trawick.
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Britney's 'beau seeks K-Fed's blessings for marriage' - Dec 28, 2009
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011