Southern actress Tamanna to endorse Fanta (With Images)April 20th, 2012 - 7:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 20 (IANS) Tamil actress Tamanna Bhatia has been roped in as the face of soft drink brand Fanta. She will be its brand ambassador in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
“I am extremely happy and excited to become the brand ambassador of Fanta. I would like to use this platform to connect and engage with my fans,” Tamanna said in a statement.
The actress, who was seen in Hindi film “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra” in 2005 and later went on to do Tamil and Telugu films, will endorse the Fanta Behind the Label promotion. It is an initiative to invite fans to win an opportunity to meet her as well as win other prizes.
Tamanna will also feature in a new TV commercial for the brand. It will go on air April 24.
- Naga-Tamannaah Starrer Almost Ready To Roll Out! - Jan 12, 2011
- Genelia D'Souza: The Queen Of Endorsements And Her Upcoming Projects - Dec 02, 2010
- Kannada Actress Jennifer Wants To Do Mainstream Films Only - Jun 11, 2010
- Malaika teams up with Suriya, Junior NTR for Zandu Balm ad - Dec 14, 2010
- Celebrity Cricket League unites Indian film industry: Sohail (With Images) - Jan 03, 2012
- Seasoned faces give way to young celebs in ads - Apr 24, 2010
- Imran Khan In A South Indian Film - Sep 02, 2010
- 'Velayutham' is special: Tamil star Vijay - Oct 16, 2011
- Samir Aftab's shadow over Bollywood- 3 movies to release this year! - Aug 19, 2009
- Is Bellamkonda Suresh On The Verge Of Remaking Kaavalan? - Jan 20, 2011
- Freida to ink $7 mn endorsement deal? - Oct 20, 2011
- Vidya Balan bags another endorsement deal (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- Zandu Balm Unites Jr NTR And Suriya With Munni - Dec 14, 2010
- Now, Genelia new face of Fastrack - Mar 29, 2010
- Big B in awe of Southern superstars' humility - Jul 12, 2012