South Korean media delegation visits UAEMarch 16th, 2012 - 12:34 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, March 15 (IANS/WAM) A South Korean media delegation is currently on a visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to chronicle the country’s development in economic, educational, cultural, infrastructural and tourism sectors.
The South Korean delegation, invited by the National Media Council, has conducted many interviews with senior officials.
Five senior journalists interviewed Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, who shed light on the UAE’s achievements in the field of education.
The Korean delegation toured various sites in the UAE.
The team visited the offices of WAM, the state news agency of UAE, went on a desert safari across the sand dunes in Al Ain city and also visited the Zayed Grand Mosque.
- UAE, Iraq hold bilateral talks - May 31, 2012
- South Korean President to visit UAE Saturday - Mar 11, 2011
- South Korean team to evaluate development works in UAE - Feb 12, 2011
- South Korean President arrives in UAE on three-day visit - Mar 13, 2011
- UAE signs pact with Indian university - Dec 09, 2011
- UAE, South Korea keen on new business deals - Aug 28, 2011
- UAE armed forces holds mass wedding for troopers - Dec 29, 2011
- Dutch queen tours Abu Dhabi mosque - Jan 09, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host global healthcare meet - Mar 08, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- Belgian princess meets UAE officials - Nov 29, 2011
- Abu Dhabi prince meets US defence secretary - Mar 16, 2012
- UAE zoo offers special safari for kids - Mar 01, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, ain city, al ain, al nahyan, delegation visits, desert safari, grand mosque, journalists, korean delegation, korean media, minister of higher education, nahyan bin mubarak, news agency, sand dunes, senior officials, south korean, state news, tourism sectors, united arab emirates, zayed