Sonu feels Bipasha best for ‘Munni’ song! (Movie Snippets)September 5th, 2011 - 7:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 5 (IANS) Actor Sonu Sood has denied reports that he wants actress Katrina Kaif over Bipasha Basu to dance to “Munni badnaam…” in “Osthi”, the Tamil remake of Hindi blockbuster movie ?Dabangg?.
?Heard of some news that I don’t want Bipasha for Munni. In fact I was the one who suggested that she is the best for Munni song,” Sonu posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The actor, who plays a villain in the film, gave a clarification following media reports that he is pushing “Sheila ki jawaani” groover Katrina for the song in “Osthi”.
Sonu says he is quite keen on Bipasha for the number, which originally featured Malaika Arora Khan.
“Still trying to work around her dates. Have pushed my dates too. If she’s on board that will prove all these news to be baseless. She is our first choice,” he added.
Directed by S. Dharani, ?Osthi? will also feature Silambarasan Rajendar, Githan Ramesh and Richa Gangopadhyay.
The movie is set for an October 2011 release.
Shreya wants kitchen garden!
It seems Shreya Ghoshal is as passionate about cooking and food as she is about singing. The young, national award-winning singer says she wants a kitchen garden at home, but doubts if her dream can materialise in Mumbai.
“I wish I could grow parsley in my verandah. Is it possible in Mumbai weather. I guess not,” Shreya posted on Twitter.
“I always dream of having a huge kitchen garden at home… which grows all the freshest of herbs… and veggies. Mumbai! Why are you so crowded,” she added.
Pia Trivedi to turn author?
Model-turned-actress Pia Trivedi, who is set to make her debut with “Hum Tum Shabana”, found a hidden passion for cooking during her stay in Goa, and given her experiments with recipes, she plans to come out with a cook book soon.
Pia owns a small apartment in Goa, and during one of her stays there, she found out that she would have no choice but to cook for herself if she had to survive, according to a source close to her.
That is when Pia began trying her hand behind the kitchen counter, and ever since then she’s hooked on to cooking. She also started experimenting with her own unique recipes, and now she finds cooking a huge stress-buster and therapeutic — so much so that the actress now plans to publish a book of healthy recipes very soon, added the source.
- Who'll dance as Munni in Tamil 'Dabangg'? - Aug 24, 2011
- Time now to groove on Bollywood's hot item songs - Jul 14, 2012
- Lara, Mahesh go for 'Koffee With Karan'! (Movie Snippets) - Dec 23, 2010
- 'Rang Rasiya' release in November: Mehta (Movie Snippets) - Sep 15, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Pooja Batra cameo in 'Hum Tum Shabana' - Sep 27, 2011
- Rohit Shetty ropes in Archana, VIP for 'Bol Bachchan' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 28, 2011
- Move over 'Sheila', 'Chikni chameli' is here - Dec 24, 2011
- Nobody thought I was pretty: Bipasha - Feb 10, 2012
- I like milking cows: Hendricks - Sep 11, 2011
- 'Hum Tum Shabana' team heads to Ajmer Sharif (Movie Snippets) - Sep 19, 2011
- Telangana, economy, food on weekend book cart (IANS Books This Week) - Jun 23, 2011
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Bollywood open to everybody: Malaika - Jun 20, 2012
- Emily Blunt makes kitchen messy - May 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,