Son’s achievement makes Hrithik emotionalNovember 30th, 2011 - 5:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 30 (IANS) They say men seldom cry, but Hindi movie star Hrithik Roshan was left teary-eyed watching his younger son Hridhaan coming third in a race at his kindergarten school.
“Hrithik is like a cheerleader for his sons (Hrehaan, 5, and Hridhaan, 3). Everytime they participate in any activity, he makes it a point to attend and support them,” said a source close to the 37-year-old star.
Tears welled up in Hrithik’s eyes when Hridhaan was awarded the prize, according to onlookers at the event.
“It was a sweet moment to see him shed a tear of happiness for his son. Even though he’s a celebrity, it didn’t stop him from showing his feelings,” said one of the onlookers.
- I'll ensure my sons know Shammi Kapoor: Hrithik - Aug 15, 2011
- Hrithik completes a decade of married life (Movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2010
- Hrithik-Sussanne tweet love, admiration - Feb 16, 2010
- Bhansali gifts videogame to Hrithik's son - Dec 23, 2009
- Elephants love liquor, cry when sad, says new book (IANS Books) - Apr 22, 2011
- Proposal moved Simpson to tears - Nov 23, 2010
- Arshad skips IIFA for 'Zara Nachke Dikha' (Film Snippets) - Jun 03, 2010
- Surjeet given rousing welcome in Punjab's Phidde village - Jun 29, 2012
- A 66-year-old woman inspires Hrithik (Movie Snippets) - Jan 08, 2012
- Balanced emotion would have made 'Guzaarish' work: Hrithik - Jan 17, 2012
- Spears gives $100 tip to waiter - Apr 15, 2012
- Shabana 'fida' on Hrithik's performance in 'Guzaarish' - Nov 20, 2010
- Suzanne Roshan Plans Surprise For Birthday Boy Hrithik Roshan - Jan 04, 2011
- Rishi Kapoor's transformation amazing: Vaswani - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Barfee' crew moved by Ranbir, Ileana emotional act - Jan 03, 2012