Sonakshi Sinha Fem’s new brand ambassador (With Image)March 10th, 2011 - 8:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 10 (IANS) “Dabangg” actress Sonakshi Sinha has been appointed as the brand ambassador for cosmetic brand Fem Fairness Bleach.
Fem is a product of Dabur India, which has recently acquired it.
“As a consumer, I have been associated with Dabur for years now. So, it gives me great pleasure to be associated with a large beauty brand with a stature of Fem and be the face for the brand,” said Sonakshi.
This is not the first time the 23-year-old has endorsed a cosmetic brand. Earlier she replaced actress Katrina Kaif as brand ambassador for beauty soap brand Diana.
Riding high on the success of “Dabangg”, the actress is busy shooting for Shirish Kunder’s “Joker” along with Akshay Kumar.
- I'm not scared of item numbers: Sonakshi Sinha - Mar 23, 2011
- Salman, Sonakshi most searched Indian celebrities on web - Apr 14, 2011
- I don't believe in competition: Sonakshi Sinha - Aug 03, 2011
- Sonakshi's role cooler in 'Joker' than 'Dabangg': Kunder (Movie Snippets) - Feb 22, 2012
- 'Joker' to release Aug 30, 2012 - Oct 30, 2011
- My father is fine now, says Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 20, 2012
- 'Joker' clothes up for grabs - Aug 27, 2012
- Marriage talk makes Katrina uncomfortable (Movie Snippets) - Aug 12, 2012
- Haven't signed any film with Shah Rukh: Sonakshi - Aug 28, 2011
- Sonakshi's prediction rings true for 'Ek Tha Tiger' - Aug 21, 2012
- 'Go go Govinda' different from item numbers: Sonakshi - Aug 04, 2012
- Not upset with Shirish: Akshay Kumar - Mar 02, 2012
- Minissha Lamba to star in 'Joker' - Feb 02, 2011
- Sonakshi Sinha: Hopping the ladder to success with Aplomb - Dec 13, 2010
- Kunder plans to shoot 'Kick' from November - Jul 09, 2012