Sonakshi off to Paris Fashion WeekOctober 2nd, 2011 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 2 (IANS) Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is elated at getting a chance to be part of the Paris Fashion Week being held from Sep 27 to Oct 5.
“Louis Vuitton taking me to Paris for Fashion Week. Next few days full of fun, excitement n glamour. Taking off now, see u when I am back! I sleep now in Mumbai, wake up in Paris,” Sonakshi wrote on microblogging site Twitter late Saturday.
Sonakshi, who rose to fame with Salman Khan starrer “Dabangg” isn’t new to the fashion world. She has been a student of fashion designing and worked as a backstage coordinator before jumping into filmdom. She is off and on also seen on the ramp as a showstopper.
Sonakshi, it seems, is on cloud nine after having six films in the pipeline. She is shooting for “Joker” and “Rowdy Rathore”, both of which star Akshay Kumar. She has “Race 2″, “Son of Sardar” and is also doing “Dabangg 2″ and “Kick” with Salman.
- Haven't signed any film with Shah Rukh: Sonakshi - Aug 28, 2011
- Sonakshi hopes for double whammy with Akshay - Jul 30, 2012
- Low profile was not intentional, says Sonakshi - May 24, 2012
- No bikini for Sonakshi - May 22, 2012
- It's unconventional love story for Sonakshi, Ranveer - Oct 25, 2011
- I don't believe in competition: Sonakshi Sinha - Aug 03, 2011
- Fame is a very relative term: Sonakshi - Sep 05, 2012
- My father is fine now, says Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 20, 2012
- Get set for comedy, thrillers in 2012 - Jan 01, 2012
- Unusual pairings: The new recipe in Bollywood - Jun 19, 2012
- Sonakshi itching for an image makeover? - Nov 24, 2011
- Sonakshi denies posing in bikini for Maxim cover - Dec 14, 2010
- Salman wants to re-visit Kashmir (Movie Snippets) - Apr 03, 2012
- Don't mix the two 'Chammak challos: Sonakshi - May 22, 2012
- Why is Akshay missing from 'Joker' promotions? - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: actress, akshay kumar, cloud nine, excitement, fashion world, few days, filmdom, glamour, louis vuitton, New Delhi, oct 5, paris fashion week, pipeline, ramp, rathore, salman khan, sardar, showstopper, sinha, sleep