Snoqualmie Casino opens ThursdayNovember 7th, 2008 - 5:08 pm ICT by admin
Snoqualmie Tribe celebrated the opening of their brand new casino Thursday.
The ceremony started at 10 p.m. Thursday night, the casino which contained as much as 30,000 visitors and the 1,300 employees together to celebrate its new 170,000-square-foot gaming emporium, the Snoqualmie Tribe has the dice in its collective hands and a $375 million bet on the crisp, new felt of the craps table, the roulette wheels, the smoke-free poker room and the 1,700 state-of-the-art slot machines.
It was the largest traffic jam in local history during the first 24 hours of the casino’s operations.
The new casino is a new beginning for the tribe, as they have finally received recognition, a means for a new life, and a way to participate within their local community.
- Limited, yet luxurious: Gaming gets big in India - Sep 21, 2011
- Playboy to open casino in Mexico - Dec 03, 2010
- MJ's hair in roulette ball - Dec 14, 2011
- New Nepal casino targets Indians in UP, Bihar - Dec 02, 2010
- Live your 'Casino Royale' moment in Goa - Aug 03, 2011
- Young India hooked to gaming like never before - Sep 27, 2011
- Blackjack, roulette, poker - Bollywood stars go for it in Macau - Jun 12, 2009
- Newcastle FC owner gambles away 970K quid at a casino - Jan 25, 2011
- Discotheque At The Ex-Rat Pack Hangout Closes - Apr 01, 2010
- Airport Metro offers discount this weekend - Dec 08, 2011
- Online sports betting, poker could see emergence of new generation G - May 31, 2010
- Rs.50 million for grabs at Goa casino festival - Sep 24, 2011
- James Packers 'helps friend Shane Warne at poker tournament' - Nov 01, 2010
- Goa to showcase contemporary handicrafts - Apr 28, 2011
- Rat Pack Hangout Stops Functioning - Apr 03, 2010