Small plane crashes in CanadaOctober 28th, 2011 - 2:59 pm ICT by IANS
Vancouver, Oct 28 (IANS) A small plane crashed in suburban Vancouver Thursday, injuring all nine people aboard.
The plane, which crashed in Richmond around 4.15 p.m., turned around shortly after takeoff, but failed to land safely at the airport, and crashed on a road instead, Xinhua reported citing media reports.
Some people on the ground were also injured. The injured, three of whom are in critical condition, were taken to a hospital.
The nine-seater plane was operated by Northern Thunderbird Air, which is based in British Columbia.
- Small plane crash in Russia kills two - Aug 23, 2012
- 'A burning plane, a thunderous sound' - all hell broke loose - May 26, 2011
- Three killed in US plane crash - Jul 25, 2011
- Cargo plane crashes in Ghana - Jun 03, 2012
- Top Philippine official missing after plane crash - Aug 18, 2012
- 10 killed in Ghana plane crash (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- 'A burning plane, then a thunderous crash' - all hell broke loose (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Two killed in Pakistani Army trainer plane crash (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Philippines interior secretary untraceable - Aug 19, 2012
- French envoy to Madagascar survives plane crash - May 11, 2011
- 12 killed in Philippines plane crash - Dec 10, 2011
- New Zealand plane returns after smoke alert in cabin - Nov 29, 2010
- Small aircraft overshoots Mizoram airport - May 04, 2011
- Fighter jet crashes in Pakistan - May 11, 2012
- Two dead in small plane crash in Austria - Aug 22, 2011