Six killed in truck-police van collision in ChinaMay 25th, 2008 - 4:41 am ICT by admin
Guangzhou (China), May 25 (Xinhua) At least six people have been killed and nine injured when a speeding heavy truck collided with a police van in southern China, the police have said. The accident occurred at around 10:30 a.m. Saturday near Shaoguan city in Guangdong province, the police said, adding that all the dead were occupants of the police van, which was hit by the speeding truck on the expressway linking the province and the capital Beijing.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital and the conditions of some of them were stated to be very critical.
No information about the occupants on the truck was immediately available.
An investigation into the cause is under way.
- 17 dead in China road accident - Aug 06, 2011
- Two killed, 21 hurt in China road accident - Dec 18, 2011
- 13 dead in China road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- 35 dead in China accident - Oct 07, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- 20 die in China explosion - Jun 29, 2012
- 21 vehicles collide in China - Feb 11, 2012
- Family of 12 killed in van-truck crash in China (Lead) - Aug 20, 2012
- 23 die in China accident - Apr 12, 2012
- Nine killed in China bus-truck collision - Dec 10, 2011
- Four killed in China bus accidents - Jan 08, 2012
- 47 killed in two China expressway collisions - Aug 26, 2012
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Nine killed in China road accident - Aug 17, 2012
- 27 dead in road accidents in China - Sep 04, 2010