Six killed in road accident on Delhi-Jaipur highwayAugust 21st, 2012 - 9:20 am ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, Aug 21 (IANS) At least six people including a child were killed and seven others injured in a road accident Tuesday when a Bolero car collided with a Canter on Delhi-Jaipur National Highway in the early hours, police said.
The deceased were pilgrims and travelling by Bolero. They were returning to Delhi’s Sultanpuri area from Rajasthan’s Balaji temple, Bilaspur SHO Babulal told IANS.
When their vehicle reached Bilaspur Chowk, some 27 km from here, it collided with a Canter. Six people including a child died on the spot in the accident, he said.
The police official added that there were total 13 passengers in the vehicle, seven others were injured, some of them critically. They were admitted to various private hospitals.
The toll may rise, said another police officer.
Police are investigating the case.
- Seven killed in Rajasthan road accident - May 06, 2012
- 10 killed in Gurgaon road accident (Lead) - Nov 16, 2011
- One killed, seven injured in accident - Apr 02, 2012
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Haryana farmers torch police station - Jul 22, 2012
- Ghaziabad accident claims 7 lives - Aug 23, 2011
- Three killed, 15 injured in bus mishap near Gurgaon - Jul 10, 2012
- Five killed in Chhattisgarh road accident - Oct 12, 2010
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Jam free traffic promised on Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway - Sep 19, 2012
- Five killed in Assam road accidents - May 17, 2012
- Five killed in Rajasthan accident - Apr 05, 2012
- Three die as bus overturns in Rajasthan - Jul 08, 2012
- Enraged workers in Gurgaon indulge in vandalism, arson - Mar 23, 2012