Six killed in Maharashtra accidentJune 29th, 2011 - 3:51 pm ICT by IANS
Nashik (Maharashtra), June 29 (IANS) Six people were killed and seven others were injured when a truck collided with a mini-bus near here, police said Wednesday.
“The accident took place on Mammad-Yevla road. The truck driver lost control and collided with the mini-bus, killing six people in the bus,” a police official told IANS.
The truck driver has been arrested, he added. The accident took place about 100 km from Nashik city.
The victims are yet to be identified, the official said.
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- 27 killed, 29 injured in Maharashtra accident (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- One killed in road accident - Dec 09, 2011
- Indonesia: 14 dead, 40 injured in West Java bus accident - Feb 11, 2012
- 27 killed in Maharashtra accident (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- Nine killed as tempo rams into truck - Nov 30, 2011
- Seven killed in Haryana accident - Apr 25, 2012
- Four killed in Maharashtra accident - Jun 29, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Nine killed in China road accident - Aug 17, 2012
- 27 killed in Maharashtra accident (Third lead) - May 28, 2012
- 13 Pandharpur pilgrims crushed by a speeding truck - Jul 25, 2011
- 27 dead in road accidents in China - Sep 04, 2010
- Six Delhiites die in Haryana - Jun 02, 2010
- Four officials sacked as 18 kids die in accident - Nov 17, 2011