Six killed in Jharkhand accidentOctober 29th, 2011 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Oct 29 (IANS) Six people were killed and 11 injured Saturday in two separate road accidents in Jharkhand, police said.
The first accident happened in Hazaribagh district when four people were killed and six injured as their car hit a tree, a police officer said.
In the second accident, an ambulance collided with a truck near Piprawar colliery situated on the outskirts of the state capital. Two people, including a driver and a patient died on the spot while five people were injured, the officer said.
- Six killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jan 14, 2011
- On way to his marriage, groom dies in accident - May 27, 2011
- Six killed in Assam road accident - Aug 01, 2012
- Six die in Assam accident (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Five Maoists killed in Jharkhand - Mar 15, 2011
- Four killed in Jharkhand road accident - Sep 19, 2010
- Mother, child among 4 killed in Jharkhand accident - Jan 10, 2011
- Three dead, nine injured in Jharkhand road accidents - Jan 30, 2011
- Explosives-laden truck blows up in Jharkhand, two dead - Mar 08, 2011
- Seven killed in two Bengal road accidents - May 28, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Six die in Jharkhand accident - Dec 25, 2010
- Explosives-laden truck hijacked, recovered in Jharkhand - Jun 09, 2012
- Seven killed in Rajasthan road accident - May 06, 2012
- Two woman cops, three others killed in Rajasthan accidents - Jun 17, 2012