Six die in Assam accident (Lead)August 1st, 2012 - 9:23 pm ICT by IANS
Guwahati, Aug 1 (IANS) Six people, four of them from a family, were killed Wednesday when an ambulance in which they were in collided with a truck, police said.
The accident took place near Nellie in Morigaon district. The dead included a woman and the patient being taken for treatment to Guwahati.
Police said those killed included Kanak Basumatary, a patient who had been referred to the Guwahati Medical College and Hospital by a hospital in Tezpur. The driver of the ambulance and his helper were also killed.
- Six killed in Assam road accident - Aug 01, 2012
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- Six killed in Jharkhand accident - Oct 29, 2011
- Five killed in Assam road accidents - May 17, 2012
- Seven killed in two Bengal road accidents - May 28, 2012
- 26 die in road accident (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Eight students, driver killed in Haryana accident - Jan 02, 2012
- Two killed, seven injured in Agra truck crash - May 11, 2012
- Accidents kills six in Assam - May 23, 2012
- Ambulance-truck collision kills four - Feb 08, 2011
- 7 killed, 20 injured in Assam road mishaps - Apr 16, 2012
- 10 killed in Bengal accidents - Mar 20, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 7 killed, 16 injured in Bengal accident - Jun 09, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012