Six Delhi residents killed in Himachal accidentJanuary 12th, 2010 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Jan 12 (IANS) Six residents of Delhi were killed in a road accident in Himachal Pradesh’s Bilaspur district, police said Tuesday.
“Six residents of Delhi were killed when a Scorpio vehicle in which they were travelling skidded off the road and fell into a gorge at Dadhol village near Ghumarwin (in Bilaspur district) at around 12.20 a.m. Tuesday,” Superintendent of Police (Bilaspur) Kuldeep Sharma told IANS.
He said nine people were travelling in the vehicle and were on their way to popular Hindu shrine Jwalamukhi in Kangra district.
Three injured people have been admitted to Bilaspur district hospital, Sharma said.
“Most of the victims belonged to the age group of 25 to 30,” a police officer added.
- Seven Delhi residents killed in accident in Himachal (Lead) - Jan 12, 2010
- Seven Delhi residents killed in accident in Himachal (Second Lead) - Jan 12, 2010
- Bodies of seven Himachal accident victims sent to Delhi - Jan 13, 2010
- Eight pilgrims killed in Himachal (Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- Seven killed in Himachal road accident - Apr 17, 2012
- 20 die as bus fall into Himachal gorge (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Eight women killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- 40 die as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Second Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Six of family killed in Himachal accident - Apr 01, 2012
- Car rolls down gorge in Himachal, five killed - Jun 29, 2012
- Three pilgrims killed in Himachal accident - Feb 28, 2010
- 10 Delhi residents killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Eight pilgrims killed in Himachal accident - Jul 15, 2012
- 51 killed, 46 injured as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Fourth Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Nabard sanctions Rs.70 crore loan to Himachal - Jul 24, 2012