Six children burnt to death in BiharNovember 24th, 2011 - 10:59 am ICT by IANS
Patna, Nov 24 (IANS) Six children were among eight members of a family that was burnt to death when their house caught fire in Bihar’s Motihari district, police said Thursday.
The incident took place late Wednesday at Suraipur village in Motihari, 150 km from here.
Police said it was not clear how the house caught fire.
Officials suspect the victims died after a burning lamp fell and fire engulfed the room they were sleeping in.
The victims were identified as Aklu Ram, his wife, their five sons and a daughter.
- Four of family burnt to death in Bihar - Mar 31, 2011
- Three children, woman burnt to death in Bihar - Feb 11, 2011
- Three siblings burnt to death in Bihar - Feb 04, 2010
- Toddlers burnt alive - Feb 05, 2011
- Fire kills five members of Pune family - May 06, 2011
- Abducted woman untraced, husband still in hospital - Jul 29, 2012
- No arrest so far in teen burning case; mother 'inconsolable' - May 17, 2012
- Woman, two children burnt to death in sleep - Aug 09, 2010
- 4 killed, 2 injured in north Delhi fire - Apr 20, 2012
- No arrest in murder of teen who witnessed mother's rape - May 14, 2012
- Nine lives lost as air ambulance sent to save one - May 26, 2011
- Woman sets herself, daughter on fire - Dec 31, 2011
- Two suspected criminals lynched in Bihar - Apr 27, 2011
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- Another Kolkata man dies near burnt laptop - Feb 05, 2012