Singer Queen Latifa plans to adoptNovember 19th, 2011 - 12:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 18 (IANS) Singer Queen Latifa is eager to have children and hasn’t ruled out adopting a child soon.
The 41-year-old singer-actress says she would be happy to have a baby naturally but adopting has been her dream of ever since she was a teenager.
“I’m definitely going to adopt - or have - a child. I’ve wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18 years old,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
- Tori Spelling plans adoption - Sep 12, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Perry hungry for knowledge - Jul 30, 2012
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Cole wants to inspire underprivileged teens - Jul 13, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to make music again - Nov 27, 2011
- Gwen Stefani loves being pampered - Apr 08, 2011
- Rowland wants to speak to estranged dad - Aug 17, 2011
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012