Singapore Airlines cuts fares for summer tourismApril 5th, 2011 - 4:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 5 (IANS) Singapore Airlines along with it regional subsidiary Silk Air Tuesday announced special airfare for the summer holidays to promote Indian tourism to the city state starting from all-inclusive Rs.17,940 onwards, an airline official said.
“With Singapore’s growing popularity as a visitor destination, we are pleased to offer our customers the opportunity to make the most of their summer vacations,” said G.M. Toh, General Manager (India), Singapore Airlines.
The promotional fares will be available in India across 10 Singapore Airlines and Silk Air getaway cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore and Hyderabad.
Bookings for these deals are available from April 4-8. A minimum of 2 tickets is to be booked to avail of these special fares and the travel validity is till April 30.
“We urge people to take advantage of this early bird offer to enjoy their summer vacations in the fun-filled city of Singapore,” Toh said.
The lowest fare or Rs.17,940 will be from Chennai to Singapore. Fare from Mumbai to Singapore will be Rs.21,740 and from New Delhi to Singapore will be Rs.25,440 amongst others.
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Bangkok Airways connects Bangalore and Thailand - Oct 04, 2011
- Regulator asks airlines not to increase fares - Jul 16, 2012
- Air India extends promotional airfare scheme till May 19 (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- Airlines propose huge hike in ticket prices - Dec 03, 2010
- Air India owes Rs.2,310 crore to oil firms - Nov 23, 2011
- Air India operates 210 domestic flights, lower fares to continue - May 10, 2011
- Chandy seeks immediate reduction in Middle East airfares - Jun 10, 2012
- Air India announces sops for international travellers - Jan 28, 2011
- 600 Air India pilots go on strike (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- Airlines agree to lower down airfares by 25 percent - Dec 05, 2010
- Airlines slash ticket prices after government intervenes - Dec 05, 2010
- Several flights cancelled as 600 Air India pilots strike work (Second Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: ahmedabad, airline official, bengaluru, chennai, cochin, coimbatore, india singapore, indian tourism, kolkata, lowest fare, New Delhi, silk air, singapore airlines, singapore fare, summer holidays, summer tourism, summer vacations, thiruvananthapuram, toh, visitor destination