Sienna Miller engagedJanuary 7th, 2012 - 3:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 7 (IANS) Actress Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge have reportedly got engaged after he proposed to her during holidays.
The 30-year-old actress and Sturridge, who are expecting their first child together in June, are set to tie the knot after the 26-year-old proposed Miller during a romantic trip to Paris, post Christmas.
“They’re engaged and really happy. Her family is happy, as they absolutely adore Tom. He proposed to Sienna during their romantic trip to Paris after Christmas. He filled their hotel suite at the Ritz with flowers and presented her with a vintage Victorian ring. It was incredibly romantic - she was blown away,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Miller has previously dated Jude Law and also reportedly enjoyed a fling with Daniel Craig.
- Sienna Miller gushes about her newborn - Aug 03, 2012
- Sienna Miller gives birth to first child? - Jul 09, 2012
- Sienna spotted kissing Sturridge - May 18, 2011
- Sienna Miller has baby shower - May 30, 2012
- Sienna Miller dating Tom Sturridge - Mar 21, 2011
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Pregnant Sienna Miller doesn't stop working - Mar 22, 2012
- Miller wants hippy wedding with Law - Jan 11, 2011
- It's going really well: Sienna on reunion with Law - Feb 22, 2010
- Sienna Miller once put ketchup in her hair - May 07, 2012
- Miller's green hair disaster - May 16, 2012
- Sienna Miller-Jude Law: To Get Hitched In Hippy Style With Flower In Hair - Jan 11, 2011
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller to spend Christmas apart - Dec 05, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012
- Pregnant Miller takes up yoga - May 05, 2012
Tags: actress, blown away, christmas, daniel craig, fling, flowers, holidays, hotel suite, jan 7, jude law, knot, london jan, ritz, romantic trip, sienna miller, tom sturridge, trip to paris, victorian ring