Shimla gets relief from chilly weatherNovember 29th, 2008 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Nov 29 (IANS) Shimla got some relief from chilly weather Saturday, with the minimum temperature rising by three degrees Celsius, the meteorological office said.The minimum temperature rose to 13 degrees Celsius against Friday’s 10 degrees, it said.
The minimum temperature in Shimla plummeted to 2.8 degrees Celsius Nov 20 after the season’s first snowfall in Kufri, just a half-hour drive from here.
At Dharamsala, the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile, the temperature rose 2 degrees against Friday’s 8.5 degrees.
The popular tourist destination Manali too got some relief as the minimum temperature increased to 3.2 degrees Celsius against Friday’s 0.8 degrees.
- Shimla's temperature 6 degrees above average - May 29, 2012
- Mild snowfall in Shimla, Manali - Mar 08, 2012
- Snowfall drapes Dharamsala, Shimla in white - Jan 07, 2012
- Himachal towns get snow after 35 years (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Snow-clad mountains luring tourists to Himachal - Nov 19, 2010
- Himachal slightly warmer but rain, snow expected (Lead) - Jan 11, 2011
- Fresh snow in Himachal - Apr 11, 2012
- Himachal braces for rain, snow - Jan 02, 2012
- Himachal slightly warmer after five days of snow, rain - Feb 18, 2011
- Freezing cold in Kashmir, still cool in Himachal - Nov 29, 2011
- It's snowing Valentine's fun in Himachal - Feb 13, 2012
- Snow, rain continue in Himachal - Feb 14, 2012
- Mercury plummets across Himachal Pradesh - Jan 21, 2012
- Temperature rises in Himachal, rains predicted - May 24, 2011
- Snowfall gets Shimla, Manali shivering (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011