Shifting of officials continues in UPMarch 31st, 2012 - 2:05 am ICT by IANS
Lucknow, March 31 (IANS) Continuing its bureaucratic reshuffling, the Uttar Pradesh government Friday shifted nine Indian Administrative Service (IAS), eight Indian Police Service (IPS) officers, 25 Provincial Civil Service (PCS) and 19 Provincial Police Service officers.
It also cancelled the elevation of Sanjay Agarwal, principal secretary, medical, health, family welfare and medical education as principal secretary to the chief minister.
Similarly, the transfer of S.P. Goyal to the post of secretary, secretariat administration, has also been cancelled and he has been put in the waiting list.
Project Activity Core Team (PACT) chairman PACT Rajan Shukla who had been given the charge of secretary, infrastructure and industrial development, will now only hold his current post as
Bhuvanesh Kumar, secretary, Ambedkar Gram Sabha Vikas, has been given additional charge as secretary of infrastructure and industrial development department.
Additional Chief Electoral Officer Mrityunjay Kumar Narayan, who was commended for the good job done during his stint at the Election Commission during the state assembly polls, has been given the prize posting of divisional commissioner, Meerut. He and has also been given the additional charge of managing director, Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Meerut.
Amongst the IPS officials, Rizwan Ahmad, additional director general, telecom has been given additional charge of director, traffic and Javed Akhtar, inspector general (IG), Gorakhpur has been transferred to Agra zone as IG.
Bhuvesh Kumar Singh, IG; Law and Order goes to Gorakhpur as IG Zone while the earlier transfer of Tanuja Srivastava, IG, public complaints (heaquarters) to IG, Agra has been cancelled.
B.D. Palson has been made Varanasi’s new police chief.
- Akhilesh transfers 1,000 bureaucrats in 24 days - Apr 09, 2012
- Eight IAS officials transferred in UP - Jul 20, 2012
- 33 IPS officers shifted in UP, power chief also booted out - Jul 31, 2012
- IPS officers reshuffled in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 20, 2012
- UP government transfers 109 officials - Apr 07, 2012
- Punjab transfers 30 senior police officers - Aug 05, 2012
- 12 IAS transferred in UP - Mar 27, 2012
- Elaborate security for Agra municipal polls - Jun 27, 2012
- Poll panel shunts UP officials for being Mayawati 'agents' - Feb 13, 2012
- Hisar police chief transferred before election - Oct 05, 2011
- Akhilesh transfers 112 cops - Mar 27, 2012
- 'Tough to get IPS officers transferred from Goa' - Aug 28, 2012
- Gujarat police officer Sanjiv Bhatt suspended (Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- Gujarat police officer Sanjiv Bhatt suspended (Second Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- CAT scraps promotion given to four IPS officers - Aug 19, 2010
Tags: ambedkar, chief electoral officer, divisional commissioner, family welfare, general telecom, gorakhpur, indian administrative service, indian police service, javed akhtar, palson, principal secretary, provincial civil service, provincial police, public complaints, service pcs, shukla, state assembly polls, tanuja, uttar pradesh government, vikas