Sheryl Crow makes first public appearance with beauMay 8th, 2011 - 2:12 am ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) She was once engaged to cyclist Lance Armstrong before battling breast cancer. But Sheryl Crow has finally found someone to make her happy.
Sheryl, 49, stepped out with her new boyfriend, guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, at Spring Ball in New York. The “All I Wanna Do” singer looked radiant on the red carpet in a nature-inspired flowing printed one-shoulder gown, reports dailymail.co.uk.
And while it may have been the first time the couple - who have known each other for 15 years - have stepped out together publicly, they appeared comfortable and relaxed.
- Is Sheryl Crow dating Doyle Bramhall II? - May 09, 2011
- Sheryl Crow bribes her children to eat healthy - May 25, 2011
- Sheryl Crow reveals her onstage secret - Dec 26, 2010
- Sheryl Crow's split from Lance Armstrong inspired her to adopt - Jul 09, 2010
- Sheryl Crow enjoying motherhood - Jul 11, 2010
- Sheryl Crow prefers to keep her life private - Jul 29, 2010
- Lance Armstrong Dad to a Fifth Child! - Oct 19, 2010
- Sheryl Crow says family and work keeps her going - Sep 27, 2010
- Alicia Keys sports maang-tika for charity event - Oct 02, 2010
- Lance Armstrong Disapproves Of His Photo On Cover Page Of "Outside" - Jun 17, 2010
- Lauren Bush thinks Michelle Obama's sense of style is great - Sep 15, 2010
- Sheryl Crow releasing cookbook - Dec 08, 2010
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- Bieber, Gomez kiss and cuddle at shopping centre - Mar 04, 2011
- From Hollywood to Bollywood, tribal fashion gets modern makeover - Aug 19, 2012
Tags: battling breast cancer, breast cancer, cyclist lance armstrong, doyle bramhall ii, first public appearance, guitarist, lance armstrong, london, red carpet, sheryl crow, shoulder gown, spring ball