Shera theme park in Delhi soonOctober 16th, 2010 - 6:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 16 (IANS) Shera, the adorable mascot of the Commonwealth Games, may soon have a theme park dedicated to him, an official of the Organising Committee said.
“Shera’s popularity has been immense and we are thinking of creating a Shera ghar, like a theme park, dedicated to him with all the memorabilia. It will be something which the people will remember the Games by,” the official told IANS.
The memorabilia will consist merchandise like mugs, bottles, t-shirts, scarves, vuvuzelas and the likes with Shera imprinted on it.
The merchandise have been greatly popular with the people of Delhi as well as among the tourists and athletes.
- Late on scene, Games merchandise does brisk business - Oct 07, 2010
- CWG fever grips Deepika Padukone (Games Sidelights) - Oct 09, 2010
- Vuvuzelas part of Commonwealth Games merchandise - Sep 02, 2010
- Gifted a vuvuzela, Punjab man makes it his business! - Oct 08, 2010
- After winning hearts, 'Shera' readies for job hunt - Oct 17, 2010
- Yoga sessions at Games Village (Games Sidelights) - Oct 04, 2010
- CWG mascot Shera visits ANI - Sep 24, 2010
- Games merchandising selling like hot cakes - Sep 03, 2010
- Some window shopping at CWG Village - for policemen (Games Sidelights) - Oct 11, 2010
- 'It was difficult to adjust Shera in CWG opening ceremony' - Oct 04, 2010
- Americans celebrate Bin Laden's death with slogan T-shirts - May 04, 2011
- Despite monsoon, CWG preparations in full swing: Gill - Sep 09, 2010
- Wrestler Sushil Kumar unveils merchandise for CWG - Sep 02, 2010
- Kunal Rawal designs for Royal Challengers Bangalore - Apr 06, 2012
- Festive atmosphere in Nagpur for India match - Mar 12, 2011