Shatrughan Sinha remains in hospital, medication adjusted: DoctorJuly 12th, 2012 - 4:30 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 12 (IANS) Veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha is stable but will continue to stay in hospital Thursday as he still gets breathless, said doctor.
“Mr Sinha is stable. Still gets breathless at times during the day. Medications being adjusted. He will be in the hospital for few more days,” Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital COO Ram Narain told IANS.
The actor-politician was hospitalised July 2 at the hospital after he complained of a breathing problem. The 66-year-old developed respiratory allergic reaction due to painting at his residence.
Known for films like “Kalicharan”, “Blackmail”, “Dostana” and “Shaan”, Sinha later ventured out from films into politics. He is the Bharatiya Janata Party MP from Patna Saheb, Bihar.
- Shatrughan Sinha stable, but gets breathless - Jul 11, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha shifted from ICU to private room - Jul 20, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha stable, says son Luv - Jul 06, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha discharged from hospital - Aug 12, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha recovering, will be discharged soon: Son - Aug 01, 2012
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- Dara Singh still critical, undergoes dialysis - Jul 09, 2012
- Pray for Dara Singh, says Dharmendra - Jul 10, 2012
- Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery - Jul 20, 2012
- I can't defy any command from my daughter: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 15, 2012
- Dara Singh still 'very critical' - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: allergic reaction, bharatiya janata party, bihar, blackmail, breathing problem, dostana, films, medication, mp, mr sinha, narain, painting, patna, politician, saheb, shatrughan, shatrughan sinha, veteran actor