Shatrugan Sinha stable, says son LuvJuly 6th, 2012 - 8:10 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 6 (IANS) Actor-politician Shatrugan Sinha is fine but he will have to have to stay in the hospital till his discharge date is finalised, his son Luv Sinha said Friday.
“His condition is stable and he is fine now. He (Shatrugan Sinha) will be in the hospital for one more day. Doctors will decide his discharge date by today (Friday),” Luv told IANS.
Sinha was hospitalized to Kolilaben hospitalised July 2. His main complaint was breathing difficulty as he developed respiratory allergic reaction due to painting at his residence.
The 66-year-old actor has been the part of the industry since 1970’s. Known for films like “Kalicharan”, “Blackmail”, “Dostana” and “Shaan”, Sinha later ventured out from films into politics. He is the Bharatiya Janata Party MP from Patna Saheb, Bihar.
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha stable, but gets breathless - Jul 11, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha remains in hospital, medication adjusted: Doctor - Jul 12, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha shifted from ICU to private room - Jul 20, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha discharged from hospital - Aug 12, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha recovering, will be discharged soon: Son - Aug 01, 2012
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- Pray for Dara Singh, says Dharmendra - Jul 10, 2012
- I can't defy any command from my daughter: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 15, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital - Jul 16, 2012
- Kush Sinha to direct siblings Sonakshi, Luv - Jul 06, 2012
- Now I value my wife, health more than ever: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 03, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,