Sharon felt ‘ugly’ after surgeryJanuary 22nd, 2012 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 22 (IANS) Actress Sharon Stone, once named the world’s most beautiful woman, has admitted she felt ugly after suffering a brain haemorrhage.
The 53-year-old underwent medical surgery in 2001 to get rid of the illness and she thought that she would never be beautiful again.
“The side of my face was falling down. I thought who’s going to want to be around me? I came out of the hospital with short and long-term memory loss. My lower left leg was numb. I couldn’t hear out of my right ear,” mirror.co.uk quoted Sharon as saying. Sharon has since regained her looks.
- Stone was 'broken' after losing son's custody - Jan 21, 2012
- Stone's near death experience - Jul 10, 2012
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Cliff Richards wants duet with Rihanna - Dec 24, 2011
- Brain stroke turns drunkard into teetotaller - Oct 01, 2010
- Missy Elliott talks about her journey with Graves' disease - Jun 24, 2011
- Girl in coma wakes up hearing mom sing - Jun 19, 2012
- Sharon Stone's lip plump fiasco - May 19, 2010
- Shammi Kapoor's surprise visit to Shaukat Azmi - Mar 15, 2011
- I was a weird looking child: Amanda Seyfried - Apr 26, 2011
- Gemma Arterton denies ear surgery reports - Sep 28, 2010
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Minogue, Osbourne feud reignites - Sep 25, 2010
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010